Poll Outcome: Which Logo Is Worse?


By Tonya Garcia Comment

PRNewser posed the question on most people’s minds when the new Comedy Central logo was unveiled last week: Is it worse than the dissed and dismissed Gap logo? Nearly 55 percent of poll respondents said… Yes! The remaining 45 percent voted for the Gap.

After opening the poll, we noticed a tweet or two from people who said they actually like the Comedy Central logo. A big problem is it doesn’t seem fun enough for a station that would air something like the Jim Gaffigan/Hot Pocket bit. Just for laughs, we provide the Gaffigan guffaws below.