Today in Shameless Self-Promotion, we have a few key questions for ambitious, experienced public relations professionals:
- Are you a well-schooled PR veteran?
- Do you have a history of working for major firms and serving big-name clients?
- Do you closely follow current developments within the industry?
- Are your own experiences entering the field and working your way up the career ladder relevant to today’s graduates and other professionals who wish to enter the crazy, colorful world of PR?
- Are you ready to teach students how to get their feet in the door and how to master the basics of the business?
- Are you comfortable developing a syllabus/lesson plan, hosting interactive discussions and reviewing students’ work?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be just the person that Mediabistro needs to teach its upcoming 6-week “Introduction to Public Relations” class!
UPDATE: The instructor position has been filled, but Mediabistro will continue to hold courses relating to PR and other disciplines. To enter our pool of potential instructors, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.