- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- A Lesson in Real-Time Marketing From SXSW
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big at SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- Is Google Becoming the Black Market of the Internet?
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
News Corp is a global, diversified media and information services company focused on creating and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers throughout the world. The company includes businesses across a range of media, including: news and information services, cable network programming in Australia, digital real estate services, book publishing, digital education, and also cable network programming and pay-TV distribution in Australia.
If you'd like more detailed company information - including direct personnel contacts, agency-advertiser relationships and media spend breakdown, visit REDBOOKS.com