- Omnicom CFO Randy Weisenburger Exits
- The NFL Names Dawn Hudson as Its New CMO
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Will U.S. Shoppers Embrace Alibaba?
- The Wire Gets Folded Back Into The Atlantic
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- Can Betty Crocker’s Upgraded App Attract a New Generation of Home Cooks?
- New Apps Let Homeowners Complete Projects Faster and Easier
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Honey Maid Didn't Test Its 'This is Wholesome' Campaign Before It Launched
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online