Is it possible that the Facebook IPO really happened in 2012? Why does it feel like it was five years ago? In a medium that moves at a dizzying pace, a historic IPO can get quickly overshadowed by billion-dollar acquisitions, portal CEO drama, programming (and programmatic) revolutions and the latest buzzword of the moment. Digital is nothing if not dynamic. And 2012 was one dynamic year.
The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions ... and the natives got restless
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York