Is it possible that the Facebook IPO really happened in 2012? Why does it feel like it was five years ago? In a medium that moves at a dizzying pace, a historic IPO can get quickly overshadowed by billion-dollar acquisitions, portal CEO drama, programming (and programmatic) revolutions and the latest buzzword of the moment. Digital is nothing if not dynamic. And 2012 was one dynamic year.
The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions ... and the natives got restless
- Technology Writer/Reporter Tech Times New York, NY
- Agency Project Manager Beson4 Media Group Jacksonville, FL
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Account Executive (Digital Media Outside Sales) Dominion Enterprises Norfolk, VA