Is it possible that the Facebook IPO really happened in 2012? Why does it feel like it was five years ago? In a medium that moves at a dizzying pace, a historic IPO can get quickly overshadowed by billion-dollar acquisitions, portal CEO drama, programming (and programmatic) revolutions and the latest buzzword of the moment. Digital is nothing if not dynamic. And 2012 was one dynamic year.
The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions ... and the natives got restless
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida