Is it possible that the Facebook IPO really happened in 2012? Why does it feel like it was five years ago? In a medium that moves at a dizzying pace, a historic IPO can get quickly overshadowed by billion-dollar acquisitions, portal CEO drama, programming (and programmatic) revolutions and the latest buzzword of the moment. Digital is nothing if not dynamic. And 2012 was one dynamic year.
The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions ... and the natives got restless
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City