Is it possible that the Facebook IPO really happened in 2012? Why does it feel like it was five years ago? In a medium that moves at a dizzying pace, a historic IPO can get quickly overshadowed by billion-dollar acquisitions, portal CEO drama, programming (and programmatic) revolutions and the latest buzzword of the moment. Digital is nothing if not dynamic. And 2012 was one dynamic year.
The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions ... and the natives got restless
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)