Super Bowl fans may like their beer and nachos, but did you know they’re also interested in the finer things? With the big game coming up, ad tech company Digilant compared the demos of Super Bowl fans to fantasy football players and found that the former are more likely to have higher incomes and be foodies and avid readers. Fantasy football players are more likely to be bargain shoppers, use social media and skew Hispanic. Both groups had a similar male-female split, but with an average age of 47.2, Super Bowl fans skew older than fantasy football fans.
Infographic: Carlos Monteiro
National Football League is a professional sports league. They act as a trade association for franchise owners to promote the sport, license team names and logos, collect dues and royalties, and develop new programs. The company provides comprehensive National Football League (NFL) information, including NFL history, news, team pages, a season schedule, transaction information, individual and team statistics, a special-guest chat room, hall of fame information, special events, broadcast schedules, and the rules of football.
If you'd like more detailed company information - including direct personnel contacts, agency-advertiser relationships and media spend breakdown, visit REDBOOKS.com
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- 4 Reactions to Twitter's Gnip Acquisition
- ABC Re-Ups Paul Lee
- Dove's 'Beauty Patch' Already Has 13 Million Views
- Top 10 Reasons Not to Buy Google Glass
- AOL Debuts 24-Hour Curated Video Experience
- MSNBC Airing 15-Second Daily News Video
- US Airways Tweet Shows Nude Woman Using Model Airplane as Sex Toy
- Lawmakers Pressure the FDA to Regulate E-Cigs With New Report
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It
- Brands Need to Stop Trying to Play Hero
- Agency Stages the Most Charming Car Wreck Ever in an Ad for Chamomile Tea
- Marionette Wives Feel Pretty Insecure in an Age of Wireless DirecTV