It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- The 9 Best Responses to the Queen's First Tweet
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video