It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Yahoo Finally Reveals How Much Money Tumblr Can Bring In Ads
- Olson Sells to Consulting Group for $295M
- Inside Instagram’s Secret Barter Economy
- XoJane Moves to TypePad Creators' Newest Platform: Will Traffic Follow?
- KFC Sets Up Shop in Myanmar, One of the Last Frontiers for U.S. Brands
- After Trayvon Martin, Chilling Ad Offers Bulletproof Vests for Kids
- Brand of the Day: Why You Should Dress Like the Morton Salt Girl for Halloween
- Here’s Why Automakers Are Ahead of the Game in Digital
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Wish Old Navy a Happy 20th Birthday, and It Will Make a Giant Balloon Portrait of Your Selfie
- Ad of the Day: KFC Turns to Two Boys for a Lovely Take on Sports Fandom
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- Top 10 Web Series Videos: Professional Vine Twerker Says She Makes 6 Figures