It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Accounts in Review: Safelite AutoGlass Unbundles Its Media Business
- This New Ad Format Helps Brands Insert Your Social Media Photos Into Facebook Ads
- How Dress Barn's CMO Engineered the Brand's Surprisingly Chic Revamp
- Matt Seiler Steps Down as Head of IPG Mediabrands
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 1-6
- These 13 Visually Stunning Ads Offer a Glimpse of Airlines' Golden Age
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, March 6, 2015
- New Stars, Teams and Sponsors Signal Soccer Has Staying Power in the U.S.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- The Bruised Woman on This Billboard Heals Faster as More Passersby Look at Her
- Salvation Army Turns #TheDress Into a Powerful Domestic Violence Ad
- Pornhub Is Getting Into Wearable Tech With the Wankband. Yes, the Wankband
- Vince Vaughn's Hilarious Stock Photos Were Made From These Equally Ludicrous Originals
- 10 Mind-Boggling Stats from Mobile World Congress
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Preroll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free