It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Ad Prices at Facebook More Than Doubled Last Quarter
- Honest Trailers Unveils Hunger Games Knock-Off
- Mixed Bag for Condé September Paging
- Office Depot Teams Up With R5 for Back-to-School Campaign
- Interbrand Names a New CEO for North America
- Jamie Gallo Returns to Agency Fold After NBA
- Foursquare Unveils Its Own New Logo (Don't Worry, It's SFW)
- Alcohol Delivery Startup Expands to Denver’s Boozy Crowd
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- Famous Children's Characters Are Just as Recognizable in Pantone Posters
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Samsung Dares People to Take Underwater Selfies in a Frigid Lake With the Galaxy S5