It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Here's Why Gerry Graf is the Best Speaker During Advertising Week
- Mercedes Generated 54% More Traffic by Running Ads on 2 Major Social Sites
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Mondelēz Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook