It must be the call of the open road. In spite of the growing popularity of vehicle-sharing services like Zipcar, almost everyone surveyed by MRY in its latest auto brands study said they own or lease a car—and among brands, Ford was favorite. But more people are putting phones up on the pedestal once reserved for the original status symbol: a sweet ride.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22M Subscribers in the Process
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- UPDATED: Anheuser-Busch InBev Confirms That MediaCom Has Won Its Media Business
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Eric Mower + Associates Gets a Presence in New York
- Join Today's #AdweekChat for a Discussion of Cable, Streaming Video and Cutting the Cord
- Interpublic's Net Income Nearly Doubled in Q3
- Top 10 Branded Videos: LG Hits Gold With Vine Star
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- David Beckham Has a Really Difficult Time Keeping His Clothes on in Ads [Video]
- Barton F. Graf Has a Clever Idea for Getting More Men to Become Mentors
- Snickers Gives You an Early Halloween Treat With This Truly Twisted Ad
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One