Who (l. to r.) Neil Capel, co-founder, CEO; David Blanke, COO, CFO; and Ian White, co-founder, CTO
What Personalized recommendation platform
Where New York offices
You may not know it, but those links at the bottom of a news story might have been picked just for you by Sailthru. The user-recommendation platform tracks what consumers click, purchase and read so retailers and publishers can personalize their content to get shoppers and viewers to return more often. Having signed 300 clients (including AOL, Oscar de la Renta and Fab.com) and recently getting $19 million in funding, the company has set its sights on global expansion and a possible initial public offering by 2016.
Sailthru Tracks Your Online Behavior for a More Personalized WebOver 300 clients
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City