- Google Wants to Give You Better Control Over the Personalized Ads You See
- Amex Is the First Sponsor of Buzzfeed's Nifty Channel With New 'Epic Everyday' Campaign
- Publicis Just Inked a Huge Data Deal With Mobile Powerhouse Tencent, Owner of WeChat
- How Time Inc.'s New Video-Only Platform Hopes to Unearth the Next Big Digital Star
- How Brands Like Budweiser Are Reaching Country Music's Increasingly Diverse Fan Base
- How Brands Are Using Social Media to Make a Splash With Summer Fridays
- Ad of the Day: Mr. Clean Is Freshened Up for Millennials With a Catchy Upgraded Jingle
- What 2 Young Creatives Learned During Their First Trip to Cannes
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- King of the Hill’s Hank Returns to Promote UFC 200 in New Adult Swim Branded Spot
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better
- IMAX's Beautifully Shot Campaign Reminds You of Everything You Love About the Movies
- Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm to Focus Less on Publishers' Content