Rich people don't all see the world the same way. A report by Shullman Research Center found big differences in the attitudes of those earning $500,000 or more per year and those with a net worth of $1 million or more. Millionaires are less likely than high earners to think they'll be better off in the next 12 months, for example. But that doesn't mean high earners are necessarily big spenders. Despite being happier with their personal financial situation, most One Percenters don't expect to spend more in the coming months.Infographic: Carlos Monteiro
How the Rich Spend Their MoneyLuxury marketers, take note
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.