Get the Technology Today newsletter:
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Saatchi (Finally) Finds a Chief Marketing Officer
- NFL Tops Jeter's Last Game in Twitter TV Ratings
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Why VW Is Bringing Back the Original Beetle. Sort of.
- Mondelez Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned