Adweek is currently seeking a Web Analytics Manager. This is a junior role for a candidate interested in becoming part of the fast-growing digital product team.
The ideal candidate loves diving deep into data to identify insights and trends, and is able to synthesize his/her findings into actionable reports for key stakeholders. This person will play an important role in helping shape how the company tracks, measures and grows the audience for digital products.
This is a full-time salaried position. It is located at our East Village offices in Manhattan.
To apply (applications not addressing the following will not be considered):
1. Please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with 'Web Analytics Manager' in the subject line.
2. Specify your salary requirements.
3. In your cover letter, explain why you would be a good fit at Adweek in this role.
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly site performance reports for management
• Creating and managing metrics dashboards
• Collaborating with leaders from the editorial, sales, marketing teams to develop and maintain reporting requirements
• Working with the product development team on optimizing site performance and usability
• Monitoring industry news and extracting key insights for management
• Managing relationships with external vendors
• Ensuring that digital properties are using the latest technologies available to help monitor and grow audiences
• Providing QA support on all new site development as related to analytics
• Assisting ad operations in dynamically identifying revenue opportunities for site inventory
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years experience in a web analytics role
• Deep familiarity with Google Analytics
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience in developing A/B testing
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines