- Snapchat Wants to Turn Your Selfie Into an Ad
- Facebook Expands Mobile Video Feature That Helps Content Creators Make Money
- How Morgan Spurlock Started a Branded Content Revolution
- Infographic: How Mobile and Social Are Changing the Way We Shop for Cars
- Does Sportscasters' Mockery of Selfie-Takers Highlight a Generational Divide?
- Will Brands Get Behind Peeple, an App Already Being Called a Cyberbully's Dream?
- Why The New Yorker Is Expanding Into Tech, Radio and Streaming TV
- Kraft Heinz Calls a Review of All Creative Assignments
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Hot List: Vote Your Picks for 2015's Top Digital Brands, Games and Gadgets
- Why Coca-Cola Hired This Man to Laugh Really, Really Hard on a Crowded Subway Train
- 5 Brilliantly Faked Viral Ads That People Still Keep Thinking Are Real
- Wes Anderson Meets the Addams Family in This Beautifully Crazy Ad for an Optician
- Will Earth in 2045 Be Heaven or Hell? See Both Sides in the Year's Most Amazing Interactive Ad
- What Makes a Memorable Logo Design (or Redesign)?