Who Partners and executive creative directors Ian Cohen (l.), Cal McAllister
What Ad agency
Where Seattle offices
Wexley’s crazy name, perhaps the oddest in the business, is a point of pride for this 10-year-old agency—evidence, it says, of an ability to start a conversation at every turn. Neither a school nor exclusively female, Wexley thinks of itself as a “fan factory” that creates passionate fan bases around brands, much as sports teams do. No surprise, then, that a major client is the Seattle Sounders soccer team. Other clients include Copper Mountain, Rainier Beer, Ford, Sephora and Microsoft, for which Wexley built the world’s largest cellphone in New York’s Herald Square last year. With a name like Wexley, the work has to be good—and much of it is.
Wexley School for Girls Is Neither a School nor Exclusively FemaleAgency creates fan bases around brands
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City