Who (From left) Ryan Jamboretz, chief development officer; Scott Ferber, chairman and CEO; Scott Macleod, CFO
What Video advertising platform
Where New York office
Programmatic ad buying involves complex math that’s worthy of a migraine. Fortunately, New York-based digital video ad platform Videology lends its data-crunching methods and expertise to clients, which include Yahoo Japan, Publicis Groupe, Havas and WPP. “It gives you the tools, so you don’t have to be a rocket scientist,” explained CEO Scott Ferber, who also co-founded advertising.com. Yahoo Japan licensed Videology’s technology to power its video ad network so agencies could directly buy the best placement at the right time. To let off steam, Videology’s geeks hold ongoing Nerf gun battles at each of the offices, which are located in 26 countries. Employees can shoot anyone at any time, including company investors, giving new meaning to targeted advertising.
Videology Will Do Your Math HomeworkData crunchers make programmatic buying easy
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York