Who (Clockwise from top left) Amir Haque, chief strategist; Jennifer Parke, executive creative director; Christy Ferguson, group account director; Lucas Donat, founder, CEO, CCO
What Full-service agency
Where Santa Monica, Calif.
Lucas Donat, founder, CEO and CCO of Tiny Rebellion, makes it his mission to effect positive change through business. His agency works exclusively with companies that prove that doing good can be profitable too. In 1999, Donat began working with dating site eHarmony and helped transform it from a startup into a service that accounts for 5 percent of all U.S. marriages. “It launched this notion that we could be an advertising agency that helps visionaries deliver these brands into the world,” said Donat. Today, Tiny Rebellion works with brands like TrueCar, which is working to bring transparency to automotive retail, and Bolthouse Farms, a premium juice company with which the shop created the Food Porn Index, an online tool that tracks real-time mentions of junk food vs. fruits and vegetables in social media.
Tiny Rebellion Is Doing Well by Doing GoodEffecting positive change can be profitable
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York