Who Brian Ford (l.), co-founder, ecd, and Chris Raih, co-founder, managing director
What Full-service creative agency
Where Venice, Calif.
What if not all sharks live in the water? A block east of the Pacific—one block from GQ’s “coolest block in America”—you’ll find Zambezi, founded eight years ago by the OGs of Silicon Beach, ex-Wieden + Kennedy staffers Chris Raih and Brian Ford. In that time, the sports- and entertainment-focused creative agency has grown to a staff of 80. Much like the Zambezi bull shark, “[the agency] is adaptable and a little ferocious,” said ecd Ford. “Our focus is on turning consumers into fans.” The shop has worked with Li-Ning on the “Way of Wade” campaign and is the agency of record for both Caesars Interactive Entertainment and Fruitwater. Most recently, Zambezi has worked with TaylorMade, a leading golf manufacturer. Meantime, Raih and Ford keep trolling for more blood in the water.
These Sharks Are the OGs of Venice BeachZambezi aims to turn consumers into fans
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Manager, Publicity, CNBC Primetime NBCUniversal Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate New York, NY