Who CEO, co-founder Rey Flemings (l.);CTO, co-founder Michael Dungan
What Image-focused technology company
Where San Francisco offices
Digital image company Stipple has Justin Timberlake as a backer—as well as kingmaking VC firm Kleiner Perkins—but it’s also worthy of attention because it can help brands make more money off of their online images. The 15-person company, which has received $9 million in funding since its 2010 launch, gets pegged as an image-tagging platform that appends brand labels or product-shopping buttons to photos, but CEO and co-founder Rey Flemings said “the real invention is how to recognize a photo and what information comes with it,” whether it appears on a marketer’s site or someone’s Tumblr.
Stipple Helps Brands Make More Money From Online ImagesJustin Timberlake is a backer of the startup
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York