Who (l. to r.) Nancy Kramer, founder, chairman; John Kadlic, president; and Kelly Mooney, CEO
What Digital marketing agency
Where Columbus, Ohio, offices
Since launching with Apple as its first client 32 years ago, Resource has defined itself through technology. Its core offerings include digital advertising, search and e-marketing, although the shop’s ideas have crossed over into traditional media: For Purina Cat Chow, Resource created a social media campaign that was adapted for a TV ad and billboards in New York’s Times Square. The agency’s female ownership attracted Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg, who has asked Kramer and Mooney to launch “Lean In Circles” in the Midwest, small groups that meet to share ideas. Their goal is to start 1,000 of them.
Resource Is an Agency That Combines Consumer Experience and E-commerceHewlett-Packard, Victoria's Secret and P&G
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York