Identifying the right audience is critical for marketers, but pinpointing the right day and time to talk to that audience can be just as important, especially when it comes to a product category as personal as beauty. PHD surveyed women about when they feel their prettiest and ugliest, and the results have implications for marketers (and really, anyone planning to speak to women on a Monday morning, when they feel their worst).
Marketers Should Take Note of When Women Feel Least AttractiveWhat messages to convey and when to send them
- Public Relations Assistant Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Associate Editor Pace Communications San Antonio, TX
- Marketing & Editorial Manager Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Inside Sales Position - Online Sales Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Online Editor -- Medical/Science Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. New York, NY