Identifying the right audience is critical for marketers, but pinpointing the right day and time to talk to that audience can be just as important, especially when it comes to a product category as personal as beauty. PHD surveyed women about when they feel their prettiest and ugliest, and the results have implications for marketers (and really, anyone planning to speak to women on a Monday morning, when they feel their worst).
Marketers Should Take Note of When Women Feel Least AttractiveWhat messages to convey and when to send them
- Technology Writer/Reporter Tech Times New York, NY
- Agency Project Manager Beson4 Media Group Jacksonville, FL
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Sales Director Tech Times New York, NY
- Academic Regional Sales Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY