Identifying the right audience is critical for marketers, but pinpointing the right day and time to talk to that audience can be just as important, especially when it comes to a product category as personal as beauty. PHD surveyed women about when they feel their prettiest and ugliest, and the results have implications for marketers (and really, anyone planning to speak to women on a Monday morning, when they feel their worst).
Marketers Should Take Note of When Women Feel Least AttractiveWhat messages to convey and when to send them
- Assistant Editor, POPSUGAR Fitness POPSUGAR San Francisco, CA
- Regional Sales Manager LatinFinance Miami, FL
- Website Coordinator The Metropolitan Opera New York, NY
- Sr. Writer/Editor - University Relations-15001769 Tufts University Medford, MA
- Director, Media Relations BMC Communications New York, NY