Identifying the right audience is critical for marketers, but pinpointing the right day and time to talk to that audience can be just as important, especially when it comes to a product category as personal as beauty. PHD surveyed women about when they feel their prettiest and ugliest, and the results have implications for marketers (and really, anyone planning to speak to women on a Monday morning, when they feel their worst).
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- The DailyMail.com's North American CEO Is Leaving After 16 Months
- On Pinterest and Beyond, Mobile Shopping Options Are Booming as the Holidays Near
- The Steve Jobs Movie Includes Historical Cameos by These 12 Tech Brands (Besides Apple)
- Snapchat Wants to Turn Your Selfie Into an Ad
- Facebook Expands Mobile Video Feature That Helps Content Creators Make Money
- For This Brooklyn Nine-Nine Star, Social Media Is Like Smoking
- As Live TV Viewing Declines, How Can Networks Fully Monetize Their Viewers?
- This Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Agency Has a 40-Pound Pig Roaming Its Halls
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- This Astonishing Fan-Made Tesla Ad Is All CGI, Yet It Couldn't Look More Beautifully Real
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Brilliant SNL Skit Pitches a Drug That Cures Republicans Who Think They Can Be President
- Pepsi Perfect, From Back to the Future, Finally Becomes a Real Thing in the Present Day
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Cheerios' Latest Gem Is This Ad With a Grandpa Who Can No Longer Live Alone
- Disney Characters Invade Star Wars in This Applause-Worthy Trailer Mashup