Founded in 2004, Transparent House started out by creating 3-D architectural renderings and virtual tours of buildings. The studio expanded its services to include product renderings for the likes of HP and Apple before those companies began mass production. Now working with agencies and marketers to create computer-generated and 3-D environments, Transparent House has gotten involved in making commercials. The firm, which also has offices in Moscow and Berlin, operates an art gallery on the ground floor of its San Francisco studio where the public can see work like an upcoming mobile photography show.
How Transparent House Became the Next Generation Digital StudioCombines branded environments and 3-D design
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT San Francisco, CA
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT New York, NY
- Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator Tufts University Medford, MA
- Writer for Home Design Houzz Palo Alto, CA
- Communications Manager Population Services International Washington, DC