Men tend to spend money on the same goods and services regardless of wealth, but the rich are roughly twice as likely to take a luxury vacation and eat organic, the Shullman Research Center found. And while men in general tend to be bigger Internet consumers, those with a household income of more than $500,000 a year are still catching your ads in magazines, newspapers and on television.
How Having Higher Income Affects How Men Spend and Consume MediaRich guys are more likely to see newspaper, TV ads
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida