Men tend to spend money on the same goods and services regardless of wealth, but the rich are roughly twice as likely to take a luxury vacation and eat organic, the Shullman Research Center found. And while men in general tend to be bigger Internet consumers, those with a household income of more than $500,000 a year are still catching your ads in magazines, newspapers and on television.
How Having Higher Income Affects How Men Spend and Consume MediaRich guys are more likely to see newspaper, TV ads
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)