Aspiring entertainers often pay the bills waiting tables or serving Starbucks. Adam Carolla used to punch the clock as a boxing trainer, carpet cleaner and rebuilder of earthquake-damaged homes. With so much elbow grease in his past, Carolla’s Joe Six-pack bona fides were established, distinguishing him as an unimpeachable man brand. The 49-year-old comic has parlayed a cool cable TV run (MTV’s Loveline, Comedy Central’s The Man Show) into a podcast and even a signature-cocktail empire. As if Carolla needed any other manly credentials, Patty Newmark, whose agency helps the funnyman secure sponsors, let slip that Carolla actually does the podcasts from his garage.
The Empire That Is Adam CarollaComic is quite the savvy businessman
- Web Analytics Manager New Jersey Monthly/New Jersey Bride Morristown, NJ
- Senior Account Executive(Lifestyle/Fashion/Beauty) EFG PR :: Entertainment Fusion Group New York, NY
- Fall 2015 Interns Wanted @ Award-Winning PR Agency Sharp Communications New York, NY
- Publicist Chicago Review Press Chicago, IL
- Digital Marketing Manager Net Impact San Francisco, CA