More people today are using online reviews—sidestepping the role of marketers—and look at both the good and the bad before making a buying decision. Meanwhile, generics are gaining on name brands and many brands have seen their bonding score—a measurement of brands’ awareness and relevance with consumers—decline over the past five years. Is this the end of the affair?
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Time Puts Branded and Editorial Content Creation Under One Roof
- Former Account Exec Returns to CP+B to Help the Agency's Biggest Office Handle Growth
- Can Ashley Madison Cheat Death?
- The Kraft Heinz Company Awards Its U.S. Media Business to Starcom
- Xerox Is Just as Tired of Tech Jargon as You Are
- Why This Agency Opened a Chain of Fast-Casual Pizza Restaurants
- Ad of the Day: Old El Paso Brings Brits to Mexico for a Beautifully Shot Tour of Traditional Cuisine
- MTV Is Making Periscopes for Taco Bell During This Weekend's VMAs
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- Here's What 22 Famous Logos Would Look Like If They Swapped Colors With Competitors
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Norm Macdonald Is Now Hosting 15-Second 'Fryerside Chats' as KFC's Colonel Sanders
- Step Aside, Waifs. Ronda Rousey Is Carl's Jr.'s Newest Sandwich-Devouring Ad Star
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies
- These Are the 12 TV Shows You Don't Want to Miss This Summer
- Jack in the Box Has Dropped the Ad Agency Created to Run Its Account