Who (From left) Ross Resnick, founder and Big Burrito; Ryan van de Griendt, director of operations; Megan Madsen, account manager; Cory Murphy, director of new business
What Experiential marketing agency and food truck locator
Where Los Angeles
In 2009, when marketing alum Ross Resnick founded online food truck locator Roaming Hunger, the concept of mobile food merchants as an epicurean trend hadn’t exactly taken off. “People thought I was a little bit crazy,” he recalled. Five years later, they couldn’t have been more wrong. Roaming Hunger has since added an app, a food truck marketplace and an experiential marketing arm that links clients as diverse as Saks Fifth Avenue, Spike TV, Bravo’s Top Chef and singer Kelis with mobile food vendors for live promotional events. “The underlying philosophy of all of our promotions is that swag goes only so far, but with food, you can get a more engaging and deeper experience,” said Resnick.
This Company Went From Selling Street Meat to Saks Fifth AvenueRoaming Hunger connects food trucks with brands
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York