They may be our neighbors to the north, but Canadians' smartphone habits show that they are different from Americans in more than just their abiding love of the French language, hockey and snow.
Infographic: Carlos Monteiro
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Yahoo Finally Reveals How Much Money Tumblr Can Bring In Ads
- Olson Sells to Consulting Group for $295M
- Inside Instagram’s Secret Barter Economy
- XoJane Moves to TypePad Creators' Newest Platform: Will Traffic Follow?
- KFC Sets Up Shop in Myanmar, One of the Last Frontiers for U.S. Brands
- After Trayvon Martin, Chilling Ad Offers Bulletproof Vests for Kids
- Brand of the Day: Why You Should Dress Like the Morton Salt Girl for Halloween
- Here’s Why Automakers Are Ahead of the Game in Digital
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Wish Old Navy a Happy 20th Birthday, and It Will Make a Giant Balloon Portrait of Your Selfie
- Ad of the Day: KFC Turns to Two Boys for a Lovely Take on Sports Fandom
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- Top 10 Web Series Videos: Professional Vine Twerker Says She Makes 6 Figures