They may be our neighbors to the north, but Canadians' smartphone habits show that they are different from Americans in more than just their abiding love of the French language, hockey and snow.
Infographic: Carlos Monteiro
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Check Out These Photos From the 2015 FX Upfront
- New York Life Launches a Creative Agency Review
- An L.A. Agency's Grassroots Drought Initiative Has Grown Into a Citywide Campaign
- Brand Genius 2015 Call for Submissions
- As Firestorm Grows Around Media Kickbacks, the Industry Launches a New Task Force
- BET Announces 7 New Shows and Looks Beyond TV for Growth
- Mobile Will Be Huge at the NewFronts, but Presenters Will Talk About It Differently
- Accounts in Review: Coke Joins the Long List of Media Searches
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- Hallmark's Mother's Day Ads Are Shockingly Edgy. Just Kidding, They're Really, Really Sappy
- Plagued by Haters, a Pilates Trainer Photoshops Herself Skinnier in This Video About Body Image
- Manny Pacquiao Wonders If Mayweather Fight Is On, or If It's All Just a Foot Locker Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'