Who (From left) Peter Infante, president; Sue Butler, co-CEO; Kimberly Jones, vp, client services; Tracy Till, co-CEO; Melissa Palmer, CFO, vp, finance and operations
What Media agency
Where Rochester, N.Y.
An upstate New York “local” media agency with a far-reaching footprint, Butler/Till has handled State Farm, Bausch + Lomb, CenturyLink and Kodak as clients for more than a decade. Its specialty: building national, multichannel campaigns that zero in at a neighborhood level. “We’ve had this approach since we launched in 1998,” explained Sue Butler, co-CEO (who shares the title with Tracy Till). “Any point that connects a brand and consumers is what we call media.” The 80-person company syncs up Facebook promos with billboards seen roadside from New England to New Orleans. And B/T recently helped grocery chain Winn-Dixie launch its Big Easy presence with a research-driven effort to help a charitable food drive. Hey, what’s more local than a helping hand?
Butler/Till Brings Brands Like State Farm to Local Markets80-person agency also works for Bausch + Lomb
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- Online Editor Black Belt Comm. Valencia, California
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City