Who Michael Bruh (l.), president, COO; Selina Eizik, U.S. CEO; Anton Konikoff, founder, global CEO
What Paid search and SEO agency
Where New York, London and Singapore
Talk about old school. Launched in 1995—three years before Google even existed—Acronym tackled search engine marketing. Today, the New York-based shop focuses primarily on search engine optimization and paid search. That said, Acronym, which competes with iCrossing and iProspect, is just as happy helping marketers optimize their in-house search function; more than half its business stems from such consulting services, according to U.S. CEO Selina Eizik. “Our angle is if we can make you a superstar at your company, we’re successful,” she said. Top accounts include SAP, Accenture, Humana and Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. The agency, with about 105 staffers, also has offices in London and Singapore, and generates an estimated $40 million-$50 million in revenue annually.
This Agency Was Tackling Search Before Google Even ExistedAcronym wants your company to be an SEO superstar, too
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA