Who Managing partners (l. to r.) Sky Gellatly, Lisa Chu, Coltrane Curtis
What Brand solution agency
Where New York
Since 2004, Team Epiphany has mixed experiential, social, influencer and public relations services for clients including Heineken, Cadillac and Incase. With offices in New York and Portland, Ore., Team Epiphany boasts a 70-person staff that excels in blurring tactics. To promote Cadillac’s ELR coupe during the 2014 New York Auto Show, the agency picked four popular Instagramers, gave them a car for two weeks and sent them on the road to document their travels. The photos were displayed in a gallery at the auto expo, which actually led to two car sales. That approach to off- and online marketing appears to be paying off—Team Epiphany’s revenue is up 30 percent year over year and is expected to reach $15 million for 2014. “It’s really great to activate on the ground but know that we’re creating assets that we can then amplify socially and digitally,” said managing partner Coltrane Curtis.
This Agency Started Doing Influencer Marketing Before It Was CoolAll about a blend of social and experiential tactics
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York