Who (From left) Michael Lastoria, managing partner; Ashley Heather, co-president, chief digital officer; Sarrah Hallock, co-president, COO; and Doug Jacob, CEO
What Digitally focused ad agency concentrating on fashion, beauty and lifestyle
Where New York office
Doug Jacob, who helped develop the New York nightclub Tenjune, says his experience launching such hot spots provided a great entrée to advertising, informing the creation of the shop JWalk with Charlie Walk (who’s no longer involved in its day-to-day activities). “In hospitality, you don’t sell food—you sell experience,” Jacob said. “As an agency, we sell ourselves on what’s next in culture.” That has paid off for clients like DeLeón, a premium tequila brand acquired by Diageo and Sean Combs. (Its other clients have included Bebe, Bare Escentuals, Proximo spirits, Stuart Weitzman, Rubbermaid and PepsiCo’s Pure Leaf tea.) The agency also invests in developing new brand categories, including one of its most recent, the chia food company Health Warrior.
This Agency Develops New Brand CategoriesJWalk also helps bolster the profiles of brands like DeLeon Tequila
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York