Who Kamran Asghar, co-founder and president
What Creative and media agency that focuses on small and midsize clients
Where New York office
Creativity and analytics can be like oil and water, but Crossmedia blends them into an attractive offering for small and midsize clients across paid, owned and earned media. With 55 staffers in three U.S. offices (plus a partner agency in Germany), the shop couples the science of reaching people and the art of engaging with them for clients like New Era baseball caps, Whole Foods Market, Kind bars and Jägermeister. (People got Jäger logo tattoos in a memorable integration with Spike TV’s Ink Master program.) Crossmedia also boasts a staff retention rate above 90 percent—perhaps thanks to the in-office Burger Day every Friday. “When that gets too expensive, maybe we’ll open a restaurant,” said co-founder Kamran Asghar.
This Agency Blends Art and Science for Clients Like Jägermeister and New EraCrossmedia also enjoys a good burger every Friday
- Digital Sales Planner, Fashionista Fashionista 10012, New York City
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA