Weary of the Super Bowl commercials? So are we.
For this week's Ads of the Week collection, we move on to other spots released since the game ended—with the exception of Jamie Casino's epic local Super Bowl ad, which we couldn't help but include.
Watch our picks for the week's five best spots below, and vote for your favorite. If your pick isn't shown here, tell us in the comments.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Sharknado 2 Preimiere Beat Game of Thrones' 'The Red Wedding' at Social Interaction
- Shell Shows More Gas Brands Could Fuel Up on Social Media
- Gap Runs First Social Campaign for Kids’ Accounts
- 10 Branded Instagram Videos That Beat All Competitors
- Snapchat's 'Crazy Engaged' Users Can't Resist a Message From Taco Bell
- New Nascar Campaign Depicts Drivers as Nations Going to Battle
- Showtime Renews Masters of Sex, Ray Donovan
- Is Your Secret Safe With 'Secret' App?
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- From Birthday Suit to Lawsuit
- Chilling Agency Video Captures the Utter Horror of Deadlines
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Ad of the Day: See Which Classic SNL Characters Are Now Working for State Farm