Weary of the Super Bowl commercials? So are we.
For this week's Ads of the Week collection, we move on to other spots released since the game ended—with the exception of Jamie Casino's epic local Super Bowl ad, which we couldn't help but include.
Watch our picks for the week's five best spots below, and vote for your favorite. If your pick isn't shown here, tell us in the comments.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Saatchi (Finally) Finds a Chief Marketing Officer
- Are Tablets Just as 'Mobile' as Smartphones?
- NFL Tops Jeter's Last Game in Twitter TV Ratings
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat’s Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- This Year's Most Popular Halloween Costumes Are (Surprise) Straight From the Multiplex
- Video Contest Will Send Winning Marketer Into Outer Space
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Brand of the Day: How Skype Uses Storytelling to Be the Most Human of Tech Companies
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- This Agency's Office Literally Disappears After Hours So You Can't Work Late
- Volvo Really Takes the Plunge in Powerful Ad That Leaves the Car on Shore
- How a Topless Mermaid Made the Starbucks Cup an Icon