Weary of the Super Bowl commercials? So are we.
For this week's Ads of the Week collection, we move on to other spots released since the game ended—with the exception of Jamie Casino's epic local Super Bowl ad, which we couldn't help but include.
Watch our picks for the week's five best spots below, and vote for your favorite. If your pick isn't shown here, tell us in the comments.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand