Weary of the Super Bowl commercials? So are we.
For this week's Ads of the Week collection, we move on to other spots released since the game ended—with the exception of Jamie Casino's epic local Super Bowl ad, which we couldn't help but include.
Watch our picks for the week's five best spots below, and vote for your favorite. If your pick isn't shown here, tell us in the comments.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Brands Sound Off on the NFL's Brutal Episodes
- PayPal Strikes Blow Against Apple in New Ad Campaign
- Top 10 Web Series Videos: Buzzfeed Imagines Disney Dating Disasters
- Twitter Bolsters Audience-Based Ad Targeting
- Canon Asks Celebrities to Photograph Their Hometowns
- Martin Sorrell Says China's Move to Stop Graft Creates Opportunities for WPP
- Subway Rolls Out Mobile Payments to All 26,000 U.S. Locations
- Facebook Fans Bring Back Coca-Cola's Surge After 11-Year Hiatus
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- The New Shows on Fox, Rated From Best to Worst
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola Puts Names to Familiar Faces in Latest Charming Stunt
- Ad of the Day: Pampers Gives Moms a Sweet Surprise on Their Baby's First Birthday