Weary of the Super Bowl commercials? So are we.
For this week's Ads of the Week collection, we move on to other spots released since the game ended—with the exception of Jamie Casino's epic local Super Bowl ad, which we couldn't help but include.
Watch our picks for the week's five best spots below, and vote for your favorite. If your pick isn't shown here, tell us in the comments.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Patrón Picks a New Lead Agency
- Why 'Captain America' and 'Katniss' Are Most Likely to Flirt This Halloween
- Check Out This Week's 10 Must-See Digital Marketing Stats
- Accounts in Review: As Infiniti (Finally) Ends, Two Media Reviews Heat Up
- IBM's Business Clients Are Getting More Twitter Data
- WPP Reports Q3 Revenue Growth of 3%
- AOL Gives Advertisers an Alternative to Facebook's People-Based Marketing
- Top 10 Web Video Series: Brutally Honest Look at the Latest X-Men Movie
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- The Best Video Ever About the Sheeplike Insanity of Real-Time Marketing
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- Here's a Supercut of the Most Hilarious Matthew McConaughey Lincoln Ad Parodies
- Jim Carrey Mercilessly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Ads on SNL