VIDEO GALLERY: Live From the Eye of Hurricane SandyTV news reporters get a little 'swept away' in coverage of fierce storm
- 1 of 9
CBS Reporter Uses Himself as Cautionary Tale
Reporting on Sandy for CBS News, this reporter takes it a step too far and gets whisked down-street—all the while admonishing listeners to do as he says, not as he does.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Would You Recognize a Loved One Dressed Like the Homeless? These People Didn't
- Ad of the Day: Apple Uses Pixies' 'Gigantic' in Infectious iPhone Spot
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'