VIDEO GALLERY: Live From the Eye of Hurricane SandyTV news reporters get a little 'swept away' in coverage of fierce storm
- 1 of 9
CBS Reporter Uses Himself as Cautionary Tale
Reporting on Sandy for CBS News, this reporter takes it a step too far and gets whisked down-street—all the while admonishing listeners to do as he says, not as he does.
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles