VIDEO GALLERY: Live From the Eye of Hurricane SandyTV news reporters get a little 'swept away' in coverage of fierce storm
- 1 of 9
CBS Reporter Uses Himself as Cautionary Tale
Reporting on Sandy for CBS News, this reporter takes it a step too far and gets whisked down-street—all the while admonishing listeners to do as he says, not as he does.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- Is There a Formula for Success at Cannes?
- 25 Campaigns That Will Win Lions in Cannes