VIDEO GALLERY: Live From the Eye of Hurricane SandyTV news reporters get a little 'swept away' in coverage of fierce storm
- 1 of 9
CBS Reporter Uses Himself as Cautionary Tale
Reporting on Sandy for CBS News, this reporter takes it a step too far and gets whisked down-street—all the while admonishing listeners to do as he says, not as he does.
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'