The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Hot List: These Are the Magazines That Made Everyone Take Notice in 2015
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015