The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Anthropologie Learns a Lesson in How Not to Treat Breastfeeding Moms