The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Ad of the Day: Mcgarrybowen's New Triscuit Ads Will Have Foodies Licking Their Lips
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015