The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Hot List: Vote Your Picks for 2015's Top Digital Brands, Games and Gadgets
- 5 Brilliantly Faked Viral Ads That People Still Keep Thinking Are Real
- Will Earth in 2045 Be Heaven or Hell? See Both Sides in the Year's Most Amazing Interactive Ad