The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- This Art Director Got Nowhere With His Agency Job Hunt, So He Pretended to Be a Client
- Snoop Dogg Channels Frank Sinatra in JL's Latest Visually Stunning Ad for Adidas Originals
- This Week's 10 Most Digitally Engaging Commercials
- Snapchat Advertisers Can Now Target the App's Users Based on Offline Sales Data
- Ad of the Day: See If You Can Guess What This Lady on the Run Is Promoting