The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Manager Weather Design The Weather Channel Atlanta, GA
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- Watch This Man Ambush Smokers at the Point of Sale With a Brutally Personal PSA
- One of Ashley Madison's Biggest Failures Was How Abysmally It Marketed to Women