The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
Season 5 of Matt Weiner’s ode to the intersection of Eros and Mammon was characteristically rife with dark portents, and the last scene of the finale was no exception. After depositing his wife Megan at a screen test, Don Draper eases into the amber-lit solitude of a Midtown bar. A blonde approaches, and his deliberate nonanswer to her kittenish “Are you alone?” suggests that Mad Men’s displaced hero is about to walk away from yet another seemingly well-constructed charade. No. 2 on Nielsen’s list, Mad Men gets a 127 percent lift care of the TV time machine.
- Encoding Technician Media Company New York, NY
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Audience Engagement Specialist PBS NewsHour (NewsHour Productions, LLC) Arlington, VA
- Producer, General Assignment PBS NewsHour (NewsHour Productions, LLC) Arlington, VA
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Coca-Cola Shows You How to Get 6 Million Views on an Ad Without Even Trying