The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments