The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile