The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
- Ad of the Day: Apple Ends the Year on a High Note With Delightful Holiday Spot
- This Delightfully Sarcastic College Recruitment Ad Will Make You Want to Enroll Today