The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- Ad of the Day: Ronda Rousey Shows 'Strong is Beautiful' in This New Pantene Campaign
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- How Tito’s Vodka Poured On the Charm and Grew Bigger Than Texas
- Here Are 5 Hot Cultural Trends That Marketers Need to Know for 2017