The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- Which Big Brands Are Courting the Maker Movement, and Why
- Guinness Is the Latest Beer to Boycott NY's St. Pat's Parade, but How Much Does It Matter?
- Ad of the Day: Canadian Zombie Stops Being So Damn Nice in Hilarious Film-Fest Ad
- Marketing Predictions for Season 18 Cast of Dancing With the Stars
- It’s Getting Harder to Separate Advertising From Entertainment