The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- From Birthday Suit to Lawsuit