The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Store
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- The Best Ad of 2014 Was Brilliant and Subversive, and It Wasn't Even Real
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night