The Top 10 Time-Shifted TV Shows of 2012DVR-friendly series replete with murder, self-mutilation and ... awwww, romance
- 1 of 10
As parting shots go, it’s hard to top Mike Ehrmantraut’s weary valediction to an increasingly reckless Walter White: “Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace.” Indelible moments like this have helped make Breaking Bad the most time-shifted series on the tube. According to Nielsen, the show’s overall deliveries jumped 130 percent thanks to DVR devotees.
- Temptations Made a Collar That Finally Gives Your Cat a Human Voice, So It Can Talk to You
- Speed Rapper With a Dying Phone Battery Shocks Passersby With His Fast Talking
- Entitled? Try Empowered: Why Millennials Work the Way They Do
- Pepsi Embraces the 5-Second Spot, Making 100 of Them for TV and Digital This Summer
- Why Brands Need to Skip the Ads and Start Telling Stories