Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
- 1 of 9
The New Normal (NBC)
Love him or hate him, nobody has ever accused Glee and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy of being shy about his politics. That's why this year's first sure-fire family dinner fight starter is his NBC dramedy about the adorable gay couple who hire a down-on-her-luck woman with an angry conservative mom to carry their kid. Sure, there are straw men aplenty, but Ellen Barkin (as said right-leaning grandma-to-be) manages to get her licks in, too.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Gets 'More Human' Than Ever in Evolving Aspirational Campaign
- This Popular Vlogger Died in a Shocking Car Crash Live on YouTube. Or Did She?
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- Here Are the Top 10 Super Bowl Ads on YouTube
- Here's What Marketers Can Expect From Pinterest in 2017