Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
- 1 of 9
The New Normal (NBC)
Love him or hate him, nobody has ever accused Glee and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy of being shy about his politics. That's why this year's first sure-fire family dinner fight starter is his NBC dramedy about the adorable gay couple who hire a down-on-her-luck woman with an angry conservative mom to carry their kid. Sure, there are straw men aplenty, but Ellen Barkin (as said right-leaning grandma-to-be) manages to get her licks in, too.
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 7-14