Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
- 1 of 9
The New Normal (NBC)
Love him or hate him, nobody has ever accused Glee and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy of being shy about his politics. That's why this year's first sure-fire family dinner fight starter is his NBC dramedy about the adorable gay couple who hire a down-on-her-luck woman with an angry conservative mom to carry their kid. Sure, there are straw men aplenty, but Ellen Barkin (as said right-leaning grandma-to-be) manages to get her licks in, too.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better