Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
- 1 of 9
The New Normal (NBC)
Love him or hate him, nobody has ever accused Glee and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy of being shy about his politics. That's why this year's first sure-fire family dinner fight starter is his NBC dramedy about the adorable gay couple who hire a down-on-her-luck woman with an angry conservative mom to carry their kid. Sure, there are straw men aplenty, but Ellen Barkin (as said right-leaning grandma-to-be) manages to get her licks in, too.
- L.A. Editorial Manager DailyMail.com Venice, CA
- Assignment Desk Editor, WNBC NBCUniversal New York, NY
- Photo Researcher - Men's Fitness American Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Hiring an Associate Editor Zócalo Public Square Santa Monica, CA
- Seeking Communications Guru Zócalo Public Square Santa Monica, CA
- Meet the Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Take the Most Creative Trip Around the World
- Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime Who Goes From Hero to Zero in This Hilarious Tequila Ad
- Fascinating Time-Lapse Videos Show How High-Fashion Retouching Is Really Done
- The Brands Awaken for Star Wars Day, but Which of Them Used the Force for Good?
- Ad of the Day: Droga5 Cooks Up a Hilariously Skewed Take on Family for Johnsonville