Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
- 1 of 9
The New Normal (NBC)
Love him or hate him, nobody has ever accused Glee and American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy of being shy about his politics. That's why this year's first sure-fire family dinner fight starter is his NBC dramedy about the adorable gay couple who hire a down-on-her-luck woman with an angry conservative mom to carry their kid. Sure, there are straw men aplenty, but Ellen Barkin (as said right-leaning grandma-to-be) manages to get her licks in, too.
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Terry Tate Checks Donald Trump in Timely Throwback to Classic Reebok Ads
- The Scavenging Raccoons From Geico's New TV Ad Are Doing Gross Cooking Demos Online
- Is Crowdsourcing So Much Turning Creative Directors Into Curators?
- How the Hyphen Is Shaping the Future of Advertising
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s