Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Hottest Network for Comedy
From a creative standpoint, FX boasts arguably the strongest comedy lineup in recent memory, with scripted gutbusters like Louie, Archer, The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia bringing laughs alongside the recently renewed variety offerings BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. If FX gained notoriety with its slate of original punch-a-guy-in-the-face-first-and-ask-questions-later series (The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Justified), the giddy lunacy of The League and Archer help make the argument that FX is perhaps the most well-rounded network on cable, if not all of television. And media buyers have taken notice.
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- This Girl's Facebook Cover Photo Game Is Next Level Genius
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 4-11
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby