Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Hottest Network for Comedy
From a creative standpoint, FX boasts arguably the strongest comedy lineup in recent memory, with scripted gutbusters like Louie, Archer, The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia bringing laughs alongside the recently renewed variety offerings BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. If FX gained notoriety with its slate of original punch-a-guy-in-the-face-first-and-ask-questions-later series (The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Justified), the giddy lunacy of The League and Archer help make the argument that FX is perhaps the most well-rounded network on cable, if not all of television. And media buyers have taken notice.
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Ad of the Day: Old El Paso Brings Brits to Mexico for a Beautifully Shot Tour of Traditional Cuisine
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- MTV Is Making Periscopes for Taco Bell During This Weekend's VMAs
- Will GIF-Powered Emails Get More People RSVP'ing for Events?