Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Hottest Network for Comedy
From a creative standpoint, FX boasts arguably the strongest comedy lineup in recent memory, with scripted gutbusters like Louie, Archer, The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia bringing laughs alongside the recently renewed variety offerings BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. If FX gained notoriety with its slate of original punch-a-guy-in-the-face-first-and-ask-questions-later series (The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Justified), the giddy lunacy of The League and Archer help make the argument that FX is perhaps the most well-rounded network on cable, if not all of television. And media buyers have taken notice.
- 3 Ad Campaigns That Got So Big, They Annoyed the Hell Out of Consumers
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Ad of the Day: Everyday Moments Go From Boring to Badass With This U.K. Energy Drink
- Ad of the Day: Droga5's Clever Energy Ad Lets People Choose Their Fuel Source