Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Hottest Network for Comedy
From a creative standpoint, FX boasts arguably the strongest comedy lineup in recent memory, with scripted gutbusters like Louie, Archer, The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia bringing laughs alongside the recently renewed variety offerings BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. If FX gained notoriety with its slate of original punch-a-guy-in-the-face-first-and-ask-questions-later series (The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Justified), the giddy lunacy of The League and Archer help make the argument that FX is perhaps the most well-rounded network on cable, if not all of television. And media buyers have taken notice.
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Celebrities Strip Down and Snuggle Seafood to Support Sustainable Harvests
- How a 1926 Print Ad Inspired One of Today's Fastest Growing Websites
- Fox Sells Out the Super Bowl
- Liquid-Plumr Lets the Hot Faucet Flow With Its Sexy Plumber Calendar