Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Hottest Network for Comedy
From a creative standpoint, FX boasts arguably the strongest comedy lineup in recent memory, with scripted gutbusters like Louie, Archer, The League and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia bringing laughs alongside the recently renewed variety offerings BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. If FX gained notoriety with its slate of original punch-a-guy-in-the-face-first-and-ask-questions-later series (The Shield, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Justified), the giddy lunacy of The League and Archer help make the argument that FX is perhaps the most well-rounded network on cable, if not all of television. And media buyers have taken notice.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Gets 'More Human' Than Ever in Evolving Aspirational Campaign
- Here Are the Top 10 Super Bowl Ads on YouTube
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- This Video Game Ad Is the First Film in 14 Years From the Director of Die Hard