Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Godiva's New Box of Chocolates Will Be Gifted 4 Times, Thanks to Some Clever Packaging
- Ad of the Day: If Men Breastfed, It Would Be a Testosterone-Driven Pissing Contest
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- Pantone's Color of the Year Is Greenery, Designed to Perk Us Up in 2017