Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Infographic: How Mobile Ads Are Becoming More Engaging and Accountable