Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year
- Ad Student Hijacks Agency Hashtags on Instagram, Hoping for Job Interviews
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- How Vevo Found a Workaround to Make its 'Fifty Shades' Video Autoplay on Twitter