Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- This Art Director Got Nowhere With His Agency Job Hunt, So He Pretended to Be a Client
- Snoop Dogg Channels Frank Sinatra in JL's Latest Visually Stunning Ad for Adidas Originals
- This Week's 10 Most Digitally Engaging Commercials
- This Clothing Retailer Has the Perfect Fashions for When a Burning Piano Falls on You
- Ad of the Day: See If You Can Guess What This Lady on the Run Is Promoting