Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York