Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Manager Weather Design The Weather Channel Atlanta, GA
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- Watch This Man Ambush Smokers at the Point of Sale With a Brutally Personal PSA
- One of Ashley Madison's Biggest Failures Was How Abysmally It Marketed to Women