Hot List 2012: Television Winners
American Horror Story
Watching Ryan Murphy wrestle with the bugbears of his youth (the showrunner was 15 when he came out to his Irish-Catholic parents) is like being chased by bloodthirsty ghouls through the Recovery section of Barnes & Noble. The second incarnation of FX’s American Horror Story is even more nuts than its first season, with fans of the show’s camp noir eating up Jessica Lange’s sadistic nun, Chloë Sevigny’s nymphomaniac amputee and an ex-Nazi scientist who looks like kindly Farmer Hoggett from Babe. Crazy good fun.
- YouTube Music's Latest Ad Campaign Is an Infectious Ode to the Diversity of Music Lovers
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Roger Ailes and Donald Trump in His First Daily Show-Style Rant in 11 Months
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Combines the World's Anthems Into One Beautiful Song for Rio 2016
- The Writers of Idiocracy Aren't Doing Those Anti-Trump Ads Anymore
- 9 Digital Marketing Stats That Got Our Attention This Week