Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Executive of the Year
AMC’s zombie-apocalypse drama The Walking Dead, being the Little Engine That Could Eat Your Brains, initially had media buyers heading for the hills. But eyeballs are everything—even when they’re being gouged out. The Walking Dead lags only NFL broadcasts in the dollar demo. Scatter rates for a :30 spot near a whopping $400,000, putting most broadcast series to shame. If all that weren’t reason enough to crown Collier king of the tube, he also has Mad Men and Breaking Bad in his portfolio.
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum Wraps Up One of the Year's Sweetest Love Stories
- Gillette Shows Why a Legacy Brand Should Probably Never Troll an Underdog
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in September
- Here's the Best Ad You'll See Today With a Unicorn Who Poops Rainbow Soft-Serve