Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Executive of the Year
AMC’s zombie-apocalypse drama The Walking Dead, being the Little Engine That Could Eat Your Brains, initially had media buyers heading for the hills. But eyeballs are everything—even when they’re being gouged out. The Walking Dead lags only NFL broadcasts in the dollar demo. Scatter rates for a :30 spot near a whopping $400,000, putting most broadcast series to shame. If all that weren’t reason enough to crown Collier king of the tube, he also has Mad Men and Breaking Bad in his portfolio.
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm to Focus Less on Publishers' Content