Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Executive of the Year
AMC’s zombie-apocalypse drama The Walking Dead, being the Little Engine That Could Eat Your Brains, initially had media buyers heading for the hills. But eyeballs are everything—even when they’re being gouged out. The Walking Dead lags only NFL broadcasts in the dollar demo. Scatter rates for a :30 spot near a whopping $400,000, putting most broadcast series to shame. If all that weren’t reason enough to crown Collier king of the tube, he also has Mad Men and Breaking Bad in his portfolio.
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015