Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Executive of the Year
AMC’s zombie-apocalypse drama The Walking Dead, being the Little Engine That Could Eat Your Brains, initially had media buyers heading for the hills. But eyeballs are everything—even when they’re being gouged out. The Walking Dead lags only NFL broadcasts in the dollar demo. Scatter rates for a :30 spot near a whopping $400,000, putting most broadcast series to shame. If all that weren’t reason enough to crown Collier king of the tube, he also has Mad Men and Breaking Bad in his portfolio.
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Mountain Dew's Kickstart Turns Dudes Into the Craziest Dancers
- How Fox's Marketing Fanned the Flames of Empire, One of the Biggest New Shows in Years
- Watch This Ad Agency Tell Its Staffers They Have to French Kiss Their Clients