Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Favorite Late-Night Host
The Colbert Report
From the moment Ohio was called for Barack Obama in November 2008, Colbert has been trying to wipe that goofy grin off his face. And since then, the satirist has deftly inserted himself into the American political conversation, bringing the yuks to millions with his Comedy Central show while pranking the political establishment with a Super PAC that raised $1.23 million. Whether skewering the clunky Apple Maps or creating a pro-mayo spot that helped entice Miracle Whip to run ads during every commercial break, Colbert straddles the intersection of mirth and mammon like no other.
Jon Stewart, The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Ad of the Day: This Very Sweet Holiday Ad Follows a Man on a Mission to Learn English
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- Holiday Movies 2016: All The Films to See This Month, and How They're Being Marketed