Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Favorite Late-Night Host
The Colbert Report
From the moment Ohio was called for Barack Obama in November 2008, Colbert has been trying to wipe that goofy grin off his face. And since then, the satirist has deftly inserted himself into the American political conversation, bringing the yuks to millions with his Comedy Central show while pranking the political establishment with a Super PAC that raised $1.23 million. Whether skewering the clunky Apple Maps or creating a pro-mayo spot that helped entice Miracle Whip to run ads during every commercial break, Colbert straddles the intersection of mirth and mammon like no other.
Jon Stewart, The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- The Dutch Are Speaking Trump's Language in This Hilarious Satire Video 'Welcoming' Him
- Skittles' 2017 Super Bowl Ad Is All About Young Love, Burglary and Saying 'Katie' a Lot
- The Story Behind the Pants-Soiling 'Rings' Prank That Has 200 Million Views in 24 Hours
- Ad of the Day: Brace for the Bizarre in Droga5's Wonderfully Wacky Fake Films for MailChimp
- Dippin' Dots Ice Cream Responds to Years of Twitter Insults From Sean Spicer