Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Network for Family Programming
The Bronies have spoken. Moments after Adweek.com posted the Hot List Reader Poll, a cadre of My Little Pony enthusiasts flooded the zone, voting with such frequency and fervency for the show’s home network that we rewarded them with their very own poll. (Rainbow Dash won in a landslide, taking 30.5 percent of the votes.) Though the Bronies left their mark, the Hub was the favorite of our readers (with 42 percent making it top dog)—and the same goes for TV viewers and advertisers. In Q3, the Hub grew deliveries in its target demo by a staggering 62 percent, while free cash flow is expected to soar from just $350,000 in 2011 to a projected $37 million this year, per SNL Kagan.
- Justine Sacco Fired by IAC for 'Hope I Don't Get AIDS' Tweet
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything