Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Network for Family Programming
The Bronies have spoken. Moments after Adweek.com posted the Hot List Reader Poll, a cadre of My Little Pony enthusiasts flooded the zone, voting with such frequency and fervency for the show’s home network that we rewarded them with their very own poll. (Rainbow Dash won in a landslide, taking 30.5 percent of the votes.) Though the Bronies left their mark, the Hub was the favorite of our readers (with 42 percent making it top dog)—and the same goes for TV viewers and advertisers. In Q3, the Hub grew deliveries in its target demo by a staggering 62 percent, while free cash flow is expected to soar from just $350,000 in 2011 to a projected $37 million this year, per SNL Kagan.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Dora the Explorer Is a Dream-Crushing Buzzkill in Geico's Excellent New Ad
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24