Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Network for Family Programming
The Bronies have spoken. Moments after Adweek.com posted the Hot List Reader Poll, a cadre of My Little Pony enthusiasts flooded the zone, voting with such frequency and fervency for the show’s home network that we rewarded them with their very own poll. (Rainbow Dash won in a landslide, taking 30.5 percent of the votes.) Though the Bronies left their mark, the Hub was the favorite of our readers (with 42 percent making it top dog)—and the same goes for TV viewers and advertisers. In Q3, the Hub grew deliveries in its target demo by a staggering 62 percent, while free cash flow is expected to soar from just $350,000 in 2011 to a projected $37 million this year, per SNL Kagan.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- Ad of the Day: South Park Drove These Mobile Billboards to Places They Weren't Wanted
- A Lone Red Balloon's Journey Ends Joyfully in Latest 'Practically Magic' iPhone 7 Spot
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- Adweek Podcast: Let's Talk About the Clios, Advertising Week and Ads Worth Watching