Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Network for Family Programming
The Bronies have spoken. Moments after Adweek.com posted the Hot List Reader Poll, a cadre of My Little Pony enthusiasts flooded the zone, voting with such frequency and fervency for the show’s home network that we rewarded them with their very own poll. (Rainbow Dash won in a landslide, taking 30.5 percent of the votes.) Though the Bronies left their mark, the Hub was the favorite of our readers (with 42 percent making it top dog)—and the same goes for TV viewers and advertisers. In Q3, the Hub grew deliveries in its target demo by a staggering 62 percent, while free cash flow is expected to soar from just $350,000 in 2011 to a projected $37 million this year, per SNL Kagan.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- 4 Ways Brands Are Already Using Twitter's Periscope App