Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Reason to Watch TV Now
While it shares the dimensions of a standard sitcom, Louis C.K.’s idiosyncratic FX series is almost impossible to classify. A profoundly human meditation on what it’s like to be a sentient being in post-everything America—call it Portrait of the Artist as an Effed-Up Man—Louie may not be everyone’s cup of chamomile. But besides transforming what it means to make great comedy, the show is also turning the business model on its head. Foregoing the seven-figure budget of the average network sitcom in exchange for complete creative control, Louis C.K. has created what is essentially the first artisanal television program.
The Walking Dead
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- U.S. Agency of the Year: Droga5 Is Defined As Much by Its Soul as Its Soaring Success
- Global Agency of the Year: In Turbulent Times, Ogilvy Seamlessly Ushers in a New Era
- 10 of the Best Ads That Highlighted Droga5's Craftsmanship and Creativity in 2016
- Breakthrough Agency of the Year: Venables Bell Is the Next Great Creative Shop