Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Assistant Digital Project Manager Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Creative Media Strategist The New York Times New York, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Producer - Digital Media Discovery Communications Silver Spring, MD
- Product Manager, Digital Consumer Reports Yonkers, NY
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- Norwegians Object to Giant Penis Squirting Them With Confetti in PSA Stunt
- Kids' Wildest Dreams Come True in This Beautifully Imaginative Airline Ad