Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Ad of the Day: Eli Manning and Tony Romo Do Their Best Rob Lowe for DirecTV
- TD Bank Gets Absurdly Cinematic to Show Off Its Drama-Free Banking
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter