Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year
- Here's Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Ad, and It's Exactly What You’d Expect
- America's Most Annoying Family Tries to Crash the Super Bowl With Hidden Valley Ranch
- Sonos' Brilliant New Logo Appears to Vibrate When You Scroll Thanks to an Optical Illusion