Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- The Best Ad Strategy for Pokemon Go Might Not Be What You Think
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- 10 Visual Artists Whose Imagination and Intellect Will Inspire You