Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best