Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- How Do You Advertise to an Ad Agency? Put Up a Billboard Right Across the Street
- Ad of the Day: Ricky Gervais Crashes Your Favorite Netflix Shows
- Why Droga5 Thinks Its Jockey Campaign Could Last for a Decade
- This 99-Pack of Beer Is Real, It's Glorious, and It Will Get You Very Drunk