Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Digital Sales Planner, Fashionista Fashionista 10012, New York City
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- Dove Straps Heart Monitors on Men to See How They React to Models, and Their Loved Ones
- How Marvel Juggles the Development of 6 Intertwined Netflix Superhero Shows
- This Porn Star's Startling Ad for a Sex Show Accuses Spain of the Ultimate Hypocrisies
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love