Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Snapchat Launches a Colossal Expansion of Its Advertising, Ushering in a New Era for the App
- 25 Campaigns That Will Win Lions in Cannes