Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Blindfolded Kids Try to Recognize Their Moms in This Lovely, Smash-Hit Mother's Day Ad
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'