Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
Andrew Lincoln From 'The Walking Dead'
Sheriff Rick Grimes hails from King County, Georgia, but actor Andrew Lincoln (born Andrew James Clutterbuck) is a Londoner born and bred. Something about the English accent flows nicely into a Southern dialect. They say, actually, that Englanders from Shakespeare's day would probably sound right at home in Tennessee (try it: Shikespeeyur).
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- These Shameless Cocaine Ads Prove the '70s Were a Hell of a Time to Be Alive
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays