Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
- 1 of 10
Seriously Everybody in the Christopher Nolan 'Batman' Movies
Michael Caine may be the only person actually sporting an English accent in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, but practically the whole principal cast is made up of foreigners of one stripe or another—mostly our friends from the U.K. Christian Bale (Batman, of course), Tom Hardy (Bane), Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon), Liam Neeson (Ra's Al Ghul—all right, he's Northern Irish by birth, which is sort of the same thing), even Tom Wilkinson does a nice turn as Italian mobster Carmine Falcone in the first flick.
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Jaguar Gave People the Craziest VR Experience Ever With This Sneaky Prank
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Droga5 Brought Some Wild Tech Bells and Whistles to This Interactive Hennessy Site