Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
- 1 of 10
Seriously Everybody in the Christopher Nolan 'Batman' Movies
Michael Caine may be the only person actually sporting an English accent in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, but practically the whole principal cast is made up of foreigners of one stripe or another—mostly our friends from the U.K. Christian Bale (Batman, of course), Tom Hardy (Bane), Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon), Liam Neeson (Ra's Al Ghul—all right, he's Northern Irish by birth, which is sort of the same thing), even Tom Wilkinson does a nice turn as Italian mobster Carmine Falcone in the first flick.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte
- The World's Rudest, Most Passive-Aggressive Billboard Coughs at Nearby Smokers
- Ad of the Day: Lil Buck Defies Gravity in Apple's First Big TV Spot for Its AirPods