Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
- 1 of 10
Seriously Everybody in the Christopher Nolan 'Batman' Movies
Michael Caine may be the only person actually sporting an English accent in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, but practically the whole principal cast is made up of foreigners of one stripe or another—mostly our friends from the U.K. Christian Bale (Batman, of course), Tom Hardy (Bane), Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon), Liam Neeson (Ra's Al Ghul—all right, he's Northern Irish by birth, which is sort of the same thing), even Tom Wilkinson does a nice turn as Italian mobster Carmine Falcone in the first flick.
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- How Some Agencies Rig Production Bids to Favor Their In-House Studios
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Pantone's Color of the Year Is Greenery, Designed to Perk Us Up in 2017