Golden Globes: Who Else Is Hiding a British Accent?Sleeper Brits might be in a movie you're watching right now
- 1 of 10
Seriously Everybody in the Christopher Nolan 'Batman' Movies
Michael Caine may be the only person actually sporting an English accent in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, but practically the whole principal cast is made up of foreigners of one stripe or another—mostly our friends from the U.K. Christian Bale (Batman, of course), Tom Hardy (Bane), Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon), Liam Neeson (Ra's Al Ghul—all right, he's Northern Irish by birth, which is sort of the same thing), even Tom Wilkinson does a nice turn as Italian mobster Carmine Falcone in the first flick.
- Traffic Reporter / Lifestyle Correspondent WAVY-TV10 / WVBT FOX 43 Portsmouth, VA
- Assistant Editor Mercury Radio Arts Irving, TX
- Experienced Fashion/Lifestyle Publicist Blink PR Hallanda, FL
- Chief Communications Officer The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Washington, DC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Brand of the Day: How Skype Uses Storytelling to Be the Most Human of Tech Companies
- Dollar Shave Club Trolled by Thousand Dollar Shave Society, for Guys Who 'Make Babies on Purpose'