The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Manager Weather Design The Weather Channel Atlanta, GA
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- Can Agencies Win If They Don't Play the Spec Pitch Game?
- How Bloodvertising Became One of Today's Most Visceral Trends
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond