The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- These Twisted Ice Cream Ads Are Among the Sweetest Print Work at Cannes
- BBDO Withdraws All Brazilian Bayer Ads From Cannes With Apology to Festival and Client
- REI's Anti-Black Friday Campaign #OptOutside Wins the Titanium Grand Prix at Cannes