The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- The Best Ad Strategy for Pokemon Go Might Not Be What You Think
- 10 Visual Artists Whose Imagination and Intellect Will Inspire You