The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- 3 Things Brands Should Know About Gen Z—and They're Not All About Snapchat
- Ad of the Day: South Park Drove These Mobile Billboards to Places They Weren't Wanted
- How Facebook Wants Creative Agencies to Innovate in Live, Vertical and 360 Video
- Columbia Sportswear Is Making Job Candidates Literally Climb Mountains for Interviews