The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Food Content Director Latina Media Ventures LLC New York, NY
- Managing Editor Latina Media Ventures LLC New York, NY
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Retired NFL Stars Follow Their Oddly Specific Dreams in Wix.com's Extended Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- McDonald's Unveils Endearing Super Bowl Ad, and Finally Reveals Its Mystery Currency