The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Editor Consumer Electronics Mag San Francisco, CA
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
- Managing Editor HudsonMOD Montclair, NJ
- Freelance Reporter/Stringer-Presidential Campaigns WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Associate Marketing Manager Rowman & Littlefield Lanham, MD
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- Adweek.com's Top 10 Technology Stories of 2014
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night
- Corning and the MythBusters Guys Show You How to Get Millions of Views on a 10-Minute Pre-Roll