The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Godiva's New Box of Chocolates Will Be Gifted 4 Times, Thanks to Some Clever Packaging
- Ad of the Day: If Men Breastfed, It Would Be a Testosterone-Driven Pissing Contest
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- Pantone's Color of the Year Is Greenery, Designed to Perk Us Up in 2017