The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- Corporate Communications Assistant WME Beverly Hills, CA
- Lead Web Designer Editorial Projects in Education Washington, DC
- Custom Media Editor Northstar Travel Media Secaucus, NJ
- Associate Marketing Manager, Audience Development Time Inc. New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director McMurry/TMG New York, NY
- This Ink Made From Smokers' Lungs Increased Interest in Quitting by 500%
- Blindfolded Kids Try to Recognize Their Moms in This Lovely, Smash-Hit Mother's Day Ad
- Ad of the Day: Chobani Gets Real With Ads That Are About a Lifestyle, Not a Product
- Step Aside Super Bowl: This Is 2015’s Craziest Sports Weekend
- McCann's Mad Men Tweets Help Lift the Agency's Mentions by 46%