The Advertising Wars: DirecTV and ViacomGentlemen, start your propaganda machines
Hey, Viacom, How Bad Is DirecTV?
Here's the opening gambit in Viacom's print/display ad campaign: an unamused Snooki, neon backgrounds behind the text and an easily changeable headline. The ads have been popping up all over the Web, but a source says that they can go straight into newspapers at a moment's notice.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It