Your Digital Black Friday Survival GuideFrom retail apps to first aid guides, everything you need to be prepared
- 1 of 8
Sazze's Black Friday Survival Guide
The most seasoned, battle-tested Black Friday shoppers won't stand for waiting in line and taking their pick of the deals at hand. If you're an obsessive retail junkie (and if you're out at 12 a.m. on Black Friday, you probably are), you'll need a dynamic set of real-time updates on the biggest sales and largest discounts. Sazze's Black Friday app is probably not for the faint of heart, but the free guide, which features "breaking news and leaked ads in real time" is probably a must-have for the most dedicated, tech-savvy deal seekers out there.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?