Your Digital Black Friday Survival GuideFrom retail apps to first aid guides, everything you need to be prepared
- 1 of 8
Sazze's Black Friday Survival Guide
The most seasoned, battle-tested Black Friday shoppers won't stand for waiting in line and taking their pick of the deals at hand. If you're an obsessive retail junkie (and if you're out at 12 a.m. on Black Friday, you probably are), you'll need a dynamic set of real-time updates on the biggest sales and largest discounts. Sazze's Black Friday app is probably not for the faint of heart, but the free guide, which features "breaking news and leaked ads in real time" is probably a must-have for the most dedicated, tech-savvy deal seekers out there.
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?