Your Digital Black Friday Survival GuideFrom retail apps to first aid guides, everything you need to be prepared
- 1 of 8
Sazze's Black Friday Survival Guide
The most seasoned, battle-tested Black Friday shoppers won't stand for waiting in line and taking their pick of the deals at hand. If you're an obsessive retail junkie (and if you're out at 12 a.m. on Black Friday, you probably are), you'll need a dynamic set of real-time updates on the biggest sales and largest discounts. Sazze's Black Friday app is probably not for the faint of heart, but the free guide, which features "breaking news and leaked ads in real time" is probably a must-have for the most dedicated, tech-savvy deal seekers out there.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- This Interactive Split-Screen Film From Converse Is a Valentine's Ad You Can Actually Stand
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Why OK Go Went Facebook-Only With the Debut of Its Buzzy, Zero-Gravity Music Video