We Took a Bunch of SXSW Geeks on a Field TripAnd took photos
- 1 of 3
Austin Is BBQ
Scenes from a SXSW pigfest at rib joint Green Mesquite, ‘horrifying vegetarians since 1988.’ Photo by Alfred Maskeroni; Styling: Carol Wells; Assistant: Deleigh Hermes; Reporting: Danielle Marshall
(From l. to r.)
Seth Priebatsch CEO, LevelUp. “If cashiers are wearing Google Glass, the entire checkout process will be revolutionized.”
Nev Schulman Host, MTV’s Catfish. “I am the lamest app user. The only apps on my home screen are ones for weather, maps and a camera.”
Jaime Woo Writer, filmmaker, game designer. Made his first SXSW appearance to sign copies of his new book, Meet Grindr: How One App Changed How We Connect.
Winston Binch Partner, chief digital officer, Deutsch LA. “The music was the best part of South by Southwest. I am looking forward to seeing Jane’s Addiction perform.”
Conor Brady Global creative director, Huge. “I am rarely inspired by digital, so this year I checked out more documentaries and films as well as the gaming stream, which was really cool.”
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- 11 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Godiva's New Box of Chocolates Will Be Gifted 4 Times, Thanks to Some Clever Packaging
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'