We Took a Bunch of SXSW Geeks on a Field TripAnd took photos
- 1 of 3
Austin Is BBQ
Scenes from a SXSW pigfest at rib joint Green Mesquite, ‘horrifying vegetarians since 1988.’ Photo by Alfred Maskeroni; Styling: Carol Wells; Assistant: Deleigh Hermes; Reporting: Danielle Marshall
(From l. to r.)
Seth Priebatsch CEO, LevelUp. “If cashiers are wearing Google Glass, the entire checkout process will be revolutionized.”
Nev Schulman Host, MTV’s Catfish. “I am the lamest app user. The only apps on my home screen are ones for weather, maps and a camera.”
Jaime Woo Writer, filmmaker, game designer. Made his first SXSW appearance to sign copies of his new book, Meet Grindr: How One App Changed How We Connect.
Winston Binch Partner, chief digital officer, Deutsch LA. “The music was the best part of South by Southwest. I am looking forward to seeing Jane’s Addiction perform.”
Conor Brady Global creative director, Huge. “I am rarely inspired by digital, so this year I checked out more documentaries and films as well as the gaming stream, which was really cool.”
- This Agency Made a Really, Really Big Deal of Hiring Its 100th Employee, and He Wasn't Expecting It
- Dads With Daughters Will Love This Christmas Ad from Dick's Sporting Goods
- Ad of the Day: Fathers Are Thrilled Their Boys Are Men in Old Spice's 'Dadsong'
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Why Media Agency Executives Should Act Like Movie Producers