Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire
- W+K Travels to 1960s Iceland for This Wry and Beautiful Yogurt Commercial
- Craigslist User Warns Against Buying Secondhand Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer
- Google Joins the Hunt for the Loch Ness Monster With Underwater Street View
- Apple Watch Is Almost Here, and These Are the Brands Taking It Over