Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Content Manager & Digital Strategist Enterprise Community Partners Washington, DC
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- Retired NFL Stars Follow Their Oddly Specific Dreams in Wix.com's Extended Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- The 10 Best Digital Marketing Stats of the Week