Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Author Brilliantly Recreates Famous Meals From Literature
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance