Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Digital Marketing Manager Little League International Williamsport, PA
- Marketing Analyst - AARP Driver Safety Program AARP Washington, DC
- Graphic Design and Digital Media Manager WhistlePig LLC New York, NY
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Quality Manager, Content Services GuideSpark Menlo Park, CA 94025, CA
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Infographic: Gen Z and Millennials Want Different Things From Brands
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Why This Photo Was the Absolutely Perfect Way to Introduce the Deadpool Costume