Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- This French Drink Brand Took 7 Days to Post the World's Slowest Facebook Status
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- TD Bank Gets Absurdly Cinematic to Show Off Its Drama-Free Banking