Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year