Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Editorial Assistant, POPSUGAR Living POPSUGAR San Francisco, CA
- Advertising Sales Global Yodel Anywhere or Seattle, WA
- Ad Sales Representative Southern California Life magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Online Content Writer / Editor Wise Brother Media Los Angeles, CA
- Account Director Matlock Advertising & Public Relations New York, NY
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)