Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Daily Part-Time Reporter Courthouse News Service Fairfax, VA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Digital Strategies Coordinator IslandWood Bainbridge Island, WA
- Project Manager The Ad Council New York, NY
- SR COPYWRITER - JOB NUMBERS: 5049539 | 5049530 Wells Fargo & Co. Oakland, CA
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- David Beckham Invites You to Travel the World, Drinking His Scotch, in Ad From Guy Ritchie