Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?