Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- This Beautifully Simple Site Makes It Easy to Create the Right Digital Color Palette
- The Colbert Report Is Dead. Long Live Stephen Colbert
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody