Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- Ad of the Day: Two Friends Rampage Through Games in PlayStation's Salute to Friendly Competition