Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Thanks to Google, You Can Now Take a VR Tour of New York's Holiday Window Displays
- Fisher-Price Makes Toys for Sensitive Boys in SNL's Latest Darkly Comic Fake Ad
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016