Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing