Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Infographic: How Mobile Ads Are Becoming More Engaging and Accountable