Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful
- How Once-Cool Urban Outfitters Lost Its Mojo
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned