Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Facial-Tracking Technology Shows These 5 Super Bowl Ads Were the Most Engaging
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of Super Bowl 50
- If Facebook Likes Were Votes, This Is How the 2016 Presidential Race Would Play Out