Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Project Manager, Marketing Chipotle Mexican Grill New York, NY
- Marketing & Events Coordinator, Corporate Marketing Meredith Corporation New York, NY
- Senior Editor, Cruise Leading Travel Web Site New York, NY
- Digital Producer WGCL-TV Meredith Corporation Atlanta, GA
- Account Executive KPHO Meredith Corporation Phoenix, AZ
- Illustrator Takes Requests on Twitter and Draws the World's Saddest Logos
- Why CBS Is Replacing David Letterman With Reruns of The Mentalist
- The 100 Most Influential Leaders in Marketing, Media and Tech
- 6 Generational Traits Millennials Can Work on to Stop Perception Problems
- Meet the Man Whose Browser Tool Turns All Mentions of 'Millennials' Into 'Snake People'