Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Adman Writes His Own Hilarious Obituary, and It Goes Viral
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing