Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Who's Leading the Way for Marketers Among the Biggest Social Networks?
- Dropbox Shifts Its Image From Cloud Storage to Collaborative Sandbox
- Ad of the Day: Guys Would Look a Lot Less Perverted If They Just Had Better Underwear
- Why Adidas's Samba Design Is Still Kicking It After 65 Years
- Lexus Built a Working Cardboard Version of a Car, and It's Incredible