Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands