Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22 Million Subscribers in the Process
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love