Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO