Tweet My TV Show Infographic
Don’t underestimate your viewers.
USA’s WWE Raw and VH1’s 106 and Park, two of the most social TV shows, per Trendrr, are good examples of pushing for more. Constant calls to action make Twitter a lead player in the programs, and WWE cast members bombard viewers with calls to action. While 106 and Park regularly changes and uses multiple hashtags, its audience doesn’t seem to have a problem keeping up.
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- How IBM Got 1,000 Staffers to Become Brand Advocates on Social Media
- Ad of the Day: The Fat Jew and Todrick Hall Rap About Viacom's Big Data