Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in September
- Whiskas Takes You to Kitten Kollege in This Adorable Online Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum Wraps Up One of the Year's Sweetest Love Stories
- Gillette Shows Why a Legacy Brand Should Probably Never Troll an Underdog