Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- Online Editor Black Belt Comm. Valencia, California
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Porn Stars Lose Their Partners in French Cable Ads That Would Never Fly Here (NSFW)
- Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm to Focus Less on Publishers' Content
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Dove Wants Women to Define Beauty for Themselves in New Campaign