Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- This Interactive Split-Screen Film From Converse Is a Valentine's Ad You Can Actually Stand
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Why OK Go Went Facebook-Only With the Debut of Its Buzzy, Zero-Gravity Music Video
- The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl 50