Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Ad of the Day: Tinder Plus Takes a Girl on Wild Adventures in Love, Sex and Travel
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- Instagram Unveils New Features for Advertisers, From Carousel-Style Photos to Web Links
- Fans Successfully Unlocked the New Avengers Trailer, and It Was Totally Worth It