Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Editorial Director -- Parenting Media Regional Media Company New York, NY
- Editorial Manager Luxury Real Estate Publication New York, NY
- Advertising Sales Manager Luxury Real Estate Publication New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- Why These Agency Execs Went Through Hell to Get Naked in These Ads (SFW)
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?