Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- This Ink Made From Smokers' Lungs Increased Interest in Quitting by 500%
- Carl's Jr.'s Super Bowl Ad Is Here, and What a Surprise, It Stars an Almost-Naked Woman
- Blindfolded Kids Try to Recognize Their Moms in This Lovely, Smash-Hit Mother's Day Ad
- Here Are the 15 Oddest 'Advertising Agency' Stock Photos on Getty
- Samsung Crafts an Avengers VR Experience You Can Try Right Now on Your Phone