Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button