Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Ad of the Day: This Woman's Heartbreaking Makeup Tutorials Double as Powerful PSAs
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Nike's New Ad Discourages Budding Athletes, Who Won't Make It Anyway
- How Not to Get Sued By Michael Jordan, or Any Celeb, Over a Simple Congrats Ad
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way