Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad