Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Online Sales - Regional Manager Infobase Learning New York City, New York (US)
- Field Marketer Ainsworth Institute of Pain Management Manhattan, NY
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Instagram Husbands Can Finally Put Down the Camera in Fossil's New Smartwatch Ads
- Jim Beam Is Giving Away 10,000 Uber Rides in Chicago Tonight for the World Series
- Ad of the Day: Andy Daly Brilliantly Reads 3.5 Hours of Real Insults About Laphroaig Scotch
- Makers of the Famous 'Dear Brother' Johnnie Walker Spec Ad Just Made a Volvo Ad to Die For
- Hot List: Which Magazines Were the Best of 2016? Vote Your Picks Now