Tweet My TV Show Infographic
- 1 of 10
Have a show with a multigenerational appeal.
Take Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants. The show has been around 13 years, and though for kids, one-third of its audience is over 18. It’s got a massive following on Facebook with nearly 37 million fans, and more than 560,000 followers who see SpongeBob’s wisecracking daily tweets (“I’d love to be a rock star, but I just don’t have the pants for it”). All that fan love makes SpongeBob the most social TV show, per Trendrr, which tracks all Twitter and Facebook activity.
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- Ad of the Day: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Charmingly Do a Lot of Nothing for Samsung
- Bryan Cranston Acts Out Baseball's Greatest Moments in Fantastic Ad for the Postseason
- Is the Mobile Check-In Dead?
- 9 Women the NFL Should Consider for Next CMO