Meet Some of YouTube's Core TalentEvery growing talent pool includes Web video natives, traditional TV vets, total newbies
- 1 of 7
Brian Robbins, Founder, Awesomeness TV
97.1 million views
A former actor (Head of the Class), Robbins has had a long career in TV, followed by directing and producing young-skewing shows like Fred and One Tree Hill.
On Awesomeness TV: “I’m not convinced that my ultimate goal is not to make a 60-minute program that is consumed on YouTube. We’re a boredom killer. Half of our views are mobile. I don’t think we’re in the lean-back viewing business at all. Kids are just used to having a lot thrown at them.”
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- Watch This Man Ambush Smokers at the Point of Sale With a Brutally Personal PSA
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars