Meet Some of YouTube's Core TalentEvery growing talent pool includes Web video natives, traditional TV vets, total newbies
- 1 of 7
Brian Robbins, Founder, Awesomeness TV
97.1 million views
A former actor (Head of the Class), Robbins has had a long career in TV, followed by directing and producing young-skewing shows like Fred and One Tree Hill.
On Awesomeness TV: “I’m not convinced that my ultimate goal is not to make a 60-minute program that is consumed on YouTube. We’re a boredom killer. Half of our views are mobile. I don’t think we’re in the lean-back viewing business at all. Kids are just used to having a lot thrown at them.”
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Facebook Just Owned Up to Misreporting Likes, Reactions and Shares to Brands
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Amazon Inserts Its Own 'Man of the Year' Issue in Time to Promote Man in the High Castle