Meet Some of YouTube's Core TalentEvery growing talent pool includes Web video natives, traditional TV vets, total newbies
- 1 of 7
Brian Robbins, Founder, Awesomeness TV
97.1 million views
A former actor (Head of the Class), Robbins has had a long career in TV, followed by directing and producing young-skewing shows like Fred and One Tree Hill.
On Awesomeness TV: “I’m not convinced that my ultimate goal is not to make a 60-minute program that is consumed on YouTube. We’re a boredom killer. Half of our views are mobile. I don’t think we’re in the lean-back viewing business at all. Kids are just used to having a lot thrown at them.”
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- Why Did These $68 Shorts From Stitch Fix Show Up With a $24.97 Price Tag From Nordstrom Rack?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1
- P&G Wants to Shelve Up to 100 Brands
- Adman Writes His Own Hilarious Obituary, and It Goes Viral